Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just ONE more Thing.......

Cali and Bethany went to the funeral in Logan with us.
After the graveside service.....
We returned to the church to change our clothes and go home.
In the restroom I told my noisy little girls that they needed to be reverent in Heavenly Father's house.
Within a few minutes ....... I had to give the girls a second reminder to be reverent, because we were in Heavenly Father's house, not OUR house.
Bethany looked up at me and said.
"Why mom, is Heavenly Father sleeping?"

Pam

2 comments:

Mrs. B said...

I am currently trying to teach my primary kids that there is a place to act like hooligans, and primary is not that place. I hope by December they get it.

Sorry for the loss of your friend.

jennycooks said...

I love the comments out of little peoples mouths - well kids anyways -

Thanks for your kind comments on my blog -

and, I am also so sorry for the loss of your friend -

By the way one of the first times I met Kathy was when I helped one sunday in the Sunbeams class she taught a few years back. I think there were like 47 3 year olds ALL sitting on their chairs actually listening to her lesson. If anyone can teach a class reverence by Dec. It is Kathy. I need to know her secret.